5. How do I become a member of PMI?
Please download the Roadmap to become PMI® Member
9. Can I view the PMP® Application Form?
12. Does the SABCONS program fees include the PMI® exam fees?
A. The participant can pay the PMI® credential exam fees directly to PMI® once he/she decides to apply for the exam. The SABCONS program fees is exclusive of the exam fees.
13. What is the transformation roadmap?
The transformation roadmap is our uniquely designed competency roadmap which offers an end to end path to help a professional transition progressively from a junior manager to a senior business leader. It is a continuous learning path with a set of programs aligned to each professional milestone in reaching a business leader position. Click here.
14. How does SABCONS transformation roadmap help in the professional journey?
SABCONS offers programs matched to each stage of a professional journey – for example the Future Project Manager course is suitable for entry level managers; Project, Program, Leadership courses for senior managers and Portfolio and Strategy management courses are suitable for business leaders. You can begin with us at any level with the most suitable program from our offerings and get the alumni benefit for successive courses.
15. There are many other institutes that offer training for PMI® certifications. What are the distinct benefits that I will get if I choose SABCONS as my training partner?
A. Please read SABCONS Differentiators.
16. Does SABCONS conduct open house weekend training programs for PMI® certifications?
A. No, click here to know why.
17. Why does SABCONS conduct a 5 day PMP® Certification program, whereas other providers are conducting for 4 days?
Please click here to learn more.
18. Why SABCONS does not offer discounts?
You may like to view this video.
19. Does SABCONS facilitate the renewal of my PMI® credential?
A. Our programs on Portfoilo Management, Program Management, Microsoft Project, Global Project Management, various modules on Strategy and Leadership are recognized by PMI® for award of PDUs. Attendance in these programs provides you a chance to develop your skills as well as earn those valuable PDUs necessary to maintain your PMI® credential. Please refer to our calendar of programs for more details. To know more details, please contact us.
20. Can SABCONS do a program exclusively for my organization?
A. Yes we offer tailored, in-house trainings to corporates across the world. If your organization has minimum 10 project practitioners to be trained, an exclusive in-house customized program could be an additional option. For more details, please contact us.
21. Will SABCONS assist me in placements after my PMI® certification?
A. We are focused on our core competency of Project Management Training and Consulting and wish to avoid any potential conflict of interests. However once an individual attends a program from SABCONS, he/she becomes a part of a wide and vibrant network of professionals working at prestigious organizations across various industries around the world. The value that can be derived from this peer fabric is open to the individual.
22. Will I pass the certification test in my first attempt?
Doctor treats, God cures. We educate, aspirant passes! Not every one passes the first time, if it were so, the exams will be become tougher! When a PMP® / CAPM® attends an interview, no one asks: “How many attempts you made”? Neither is the interviewee expected to respond. What makes the difference is how the PMP/CAPM® can translate concepts to solve real time problems – this is where SABCONS scores and is different from other providers.
23. What happens if I do not pass the PMP® test in my first attempt?
If a participant takes the PMP® test on or before 60 days from the last day of the training attended, and is not successful, he/she will have an option to re-attend the program at a mutually convenient time.
24. How PMP® helped me to become an entreprenuer - experience sharing of a SABCONS trained PMP.
25. My PMP® Exam Preparation – It is just not about taking exam!
26. PMP® Preparation - difficult? Not really
PgMP, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-REP are the registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.